Interactive In-Home Assessment
During your free quote, we will discuss your backup power needs and explain the installation process to help you choose the best generator to match your needs.
Ronco Electric has been installing, servicing, and repairing Generac generators since 2009!
Ronco Generators provides a full turnkey installation process!
From the bottom up we:
- Start with a hurricane rated pre-cast or formed in place concrete pad
- Size and provide appropriate Generator per your specification and secure to pad
- Size, provide and install Automatic Transfer Switch wired safely and permanently into your electrical system
- Run Generator feed and control wires piped to the generator in protected conduit
- Pipe gas from meter or LP tank to the generator with necessary pressure regulator
- Provide battery to start the unit when the power goes out
- Obtain all applicable local municipal electrical and gas permits
- Activate generator with Generac to identify you as the owner and start the warranty period
- Start up and test unit by simulating an actual power outage to verify complete functionality under load
- Educate the owner to assure complete understanding and functionality of unit
Trust RONCO Electric for your generator installation needs in Destin, FL.
Maintenance, Repair & Warranty
Ronco Electric service llc is committed to providing you with product knowledge & support.
All generators require periodic oil and filter changes, cleaning (inside and out), testing and calibration by a trained eye as part of the annual maintenance to ensure maximum performance for years of reliable service. Protect the equipment that protects your family. NOT doing so will absolutely decrease reliability and void your manufacturers warranty. Ronco Generators can handle all of your residential and commercial generator maintenance and repairs.